18 Life Lessons From The Richest Man On Earth, Bill Gates
According to Forbes, Bill Gates is the richest man on earth because he has net worth of $75 billion. He spends his life to do his business while he is an innovator, leader and philanthropist too.
May his quotes inspire you to achieve your dreams and live life on your terms.
1. “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.”
2. “Patience is a key element of success.”
3. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
4. “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they.”
5. “Find yourself.”
6. “To win big, you sometimes need to take big risks.”
7. “Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.”
8. “Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.”
9. “I don’t think there’s anything unique about human intelligence.”
10. “I was lucky to be involved and get to contribute to something that was important, which is empowering people with software.
11. “I spend a lot of time reading.”
12. “The general idea of rich helping the poor, I think, is important.”
13. “Our success has really been based on partnerships from the beginning.”
14. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
15. “Reward worthy failure-experimentation.”
16. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
17. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.”
18. “Life is not fair get, used to it!”
Who wants to be like Bill Gates? Get your experience in business learning and have your own bachelor degree in UK from the best management university in Singapore. Be a successful businessman and be the inspirer.